Sunday, 12 February 2012

Busy weekend

Well it's been a very productive weekend so far. I've made my mouse models and got started on building the casing. I feel like I'm really getting somewhere with it, it's nice to see progress. I've still got a long way to go but I've more or less sorted out how it's all going to come together and how all the mechanisms are going to work. I've been hunting around in the cellar and found a couple more thing I think I'll be able to use but I'm going to keep them to myself for now in case it all goes wrong :) 


It's half term next week so I won't be able to get into uni as much as normally but I've got an awful lot of stuff I can get done at home. My dad will be OK to watch the boys - if I'm in the house too there's not as much stress or pressure on him than if I had left him alone with them. Think I'll try to venture in at least once though as I need to ask my tutor something. 


My favourite little mouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment