Saturday, 18 February 2012

What a day!

Well today has been a bit of a trying one. Everything can can go wrong, did go wrong. I'll not go into all the details as I am far too tired to think straight any more. I'll show everything on the mechanisms page.


This last week seems to have gone on forever, I feel like I'm eating, sleeping and thinking this project. I have made quite a bit of progress, just not as much as I had planned for the time frame. I am, however, really pleased with how my model cat has turned out. I've worked on it on and off over the last few days and was worried that the fimo would have dried out too much before firing. Thankfully it hadn't and looks really good. Looking forward to painting it - hopefully tomorrow if I can finish the bloomin' mechanism off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment